This year's reunion adds value through
- Develop leadership presence, confidence, and voice with support from a professional theater professor and academic leader
- Create a professional and personal support team--Your own Board of Directors to guide you going forward.
- Time to connect, renew, and have meaningful conversations with other leaders from across higher education
- Information from AMI about new ways to stay involved
- Rotating lunch (please inform us of food allergies or dietary restrictions when registering)
SPEAKERS & CURRENT TOPICS
- Amy Parsons, CSU President (recorded)
- Celebrating CSU's Dr. Mary Ontiveros--Principles of Community
- ACE Leadership in Higher Education
- Gender and Learning Trends across the Nation
AMI 2023 Reunion June 9, 9 am - 4 pm
WHEN: Friday, June 9, 2023, 9 am – 4 pm
WHERE: Colorado State University, Fort Collins--Stadium Events Hall 3rd floor
REGISTER: RSVP NOW
COST: $175 (Working Professionals), $125 (AMI retirees).
Proceeds support AMI programming for future institutes.
THEME: Meaningful Connections in Higher Education
ATTIRE: Business Casual
Stay at the Hilton, Ft. Collins, June 8 & 9
The Mary Ontiveros AMI Reunion Scholarship
Each year in Mary's honor, the Board will award two scholarships for AMI alumna to attend the AMI reunion. Each scholarship will cover the registration costs, and for out-of-town attendees, one night's hotel lodging (the total scholarship not to exceed $350). The Mary Ontiveros AMI Reunion Leadership Scholarship recognizes an alumna’s efforts in shared leadership, access, or inclusivity. Awardees will be recognized at the reunion and on the CWNWL website.
To apply please send the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: APPLICATION: Mary Ontiveros AMI Reunion Award
AMI Cohort Year
Short statement (2-3 sentence) about their efforts in shared leadership, access, or inclusivity in higher education.
Save the Reunion Dates
June 14, 2024
June 13, 2025
PAST REUNIONS: THEMES & HOST INSTITUTIONS
Colorado State University-Pueblo (CSU-SPUR campus): Higher Education Leadership in a Post-COVID World
Colorado School of Mines (virtual): Opening Doors & Windows for Women
Colorado School of Mines
Re-Connect with Women Leaders from Colorado & Wyoming
Highlighting the Diversity of Expertise in the Region
The Long-Lasting Impact of AMI
The Learning of One Day to Impact the Rest of Your Career